IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A HOLMES PLACE CLUB MEMBER
- Can I try a Holmes Place Club before I join?
Call the Club and make a meet-and-greet appointment to tour the Club and get all the information you need.
- Are there other Holmes Place Clubs outside Attica?
In Greece, Holmes Place Clubs can be found only in Attica. There are three Holmes Place Clubs, in the center of Athens, Maroussi and Glyfada.
- Why is it better to subscribe for 1 or 2 years?
Statistics have shown that it takes 3 months to get onboard an exercise program, 9 months to turn exercising into a habit and 12 months to get the results you desire.
At Holmes Place Clubs we invest in our relationship with our members, offering them the right environment, facilities and high quality services, as well as, the right guidance to reach their own personal goals, turning exercise into a lifestyle.
- What types of memberships are available?
Holmes Place Clubs offer short and longer -term memberships , available in the following categories :
• Monthly Membership
• Annual Premium Membership
• Biennial Lifestyle Membership
• Club Link Membership (for use across all Holmes Place Clubs in Attica and abroad)
• Corporate Membership
For more information about each type of Membership, call the Club you are interested in and make an appointment.
- What is a corporate membership?
Holmes Place Clubs have designed special membership programs aimed at businesses and executives, offering corporate discount privileges for group subscriptions.
Call or email the Club you are interested in to make an appointment, in order for Holmes Place to present and recommend all corporate programs available to your company, combined with a special offer tailored to your company's needs.
- Can I purchase a membership valid in all Holmes Place Clubs?
If you want your membership to be valid across all Holmes Place Clubs, you can choose the Club Link membership that gives you access to all Holmes Place Clubs in Attica, as well as, Holmes Place Clubs abroad.
IF YOU ARE A HOLMES PLACE CLUB MEMBER
- How often do the group class schedules change?
Group class schedules at Holmes Place Clubs are updated every quarter. Any occasional changes in the individual group classes’ schedules of each Club are carried out monthly.
- Why don’t the names of the studio instructors appear in the group class schedule?
You can see the studio instructors’ names for each class separately, at the schedule posted monthly, inside each Club.
- How can I cancel my membership?
Should you wish to cancel your membership, please contact the Club to which you are a member. Our team will inform you in detail and guide you through the necessary procedures.
- How do I invite a friend to a Club?
Through the Wellnet program you can invite your friends to enjoy the Holmes Place experience. Ask at the Reception of your Club.
- Can I use Holmes Place Clubs abroad?
If you want to use a Holmes Place Club abroad you can choose the Club Link membership that gives you access to all Holmes Place Clubs in Attica and Holmes Place Clubs abroad. Visit www.holmesplace.com and learn more about Holmes Place globally, selecting the country of interest.
- Can I transfer to another Holmes Place Club?
If you wish to transfer to one of the other two Holmes Place Clubs in Athens, you can fill in "MEMBERSHIP TRANSFER APPLICATION."
For more information please contact the Club to which you are a member.